Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Background: Corel Class

Hey everyone!
Been a while since I posted a blog but I haven't been feeling very artsy fartsy lately. :( This week I've gotten a couple things done and I decided I should show them off!

For my Corel Draw class we are working on using Bitmaps and Vector Images together to create a promotional piece of art. I painted flowers using watercolours, put them on to the computer and put them together using Photoshop to create a background image. Here it is!


Also, my boyfriend and I got into carving wooden beads this week, lots of fun but cut my hand a few times! :O :( There will probably be more wooden beads to come, here's one of the ones we worked on.



A little mushroom! Let me know what you think ! :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg a lil mushroom super cute:)i want it haha

    ReplyDelete