Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More for Christy

Hi everyone!

I'm back in action again with some more stuff for Christy's gourmet gifts company!
Christy has been having me work on a few different things for her trying to get the hype up for the launch of her new website!
She's been trying to get going a Facebook account, as well as group, a Twitter account and her very own blog (involving recipes, event ideas, testimonials, and weddings/events they have been involved in). 

For her facebook group we were thinking something that would also help with marketing.. I've noticed a few different companies/real estate agents and things like that doing a long sort of Facebook picture with information in it, as opposed to just pictures and I thought this would be something good for Christy.
This is what I created for her main Facebook group picture. 


To link from her website to her blog, this is the button I initially created for her, but the pictures needed to be changed up afterwards, as she now has a different photographer!


Since the photography changed, we decided to change up the button a bit more and this is what we came up with. On her main website it will also be a lot larger than the original image that I created. 



The last piece I created for Christy was a blog header. She wanted something with a lot of images to attract the customer to her food but also something that was pretty. 


That's it for today! There will be a lot more to see in the future so keep lookin' back and I'd love to hear your feedback!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment