Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This Book Belongs To..

Hello again everyone! 

Just got some free time finally! So I decided to post another one of my projects. This one was done just the other day for my sister.She is involved in Craftster and was working on a craft swap. 

The idea of this craft swap is the 12 days of Christmas, for 12 days.. there are 12 different gifts, at least I think that's how it works... ANYWAYS, for one of the days, my sister was planning on doing a book themed gift. She was going to send some handmade bookmarks and whatnot so she asked me if I could make this project to go along with it.

The idea was that this would be made into a sticker that the craft swap receiver could put inside her books, so that if they get lost the finder will know whose book it is! The specs allowed for quite a bit of creativity, the only thing my sister asked was that there be some sort of tree on the sticker. 

Here it is!



I really like how this one turned out, I'd actually like something like it for my business card! Let me know if you have any comments about it! I'd love to hear them.

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment