Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dudley Smith Metalworks Logo

Hi everyone!

This post is another one of the "pretend" businesses that my sister Jessica invented for me. I wanted to work on one of the new logos, but as I don't have my tablet pen or cord (STOLEN! :O) I had to do one of the logos that would be straight.. and my tablet pen would not be needed. 

The business I chose today was Dudley Smith metalworks. I forgot to mention before I have sketches drawn up for pretty much all the logos so I already know the basics of how they will look. This one I wanted the words to look like they were made of metal. I tried adding some metal shine but it looked pretty cheesy and I like how it turned out.

My first logo.

I added the blue edges to make it a bit more manly,
 but I'm not sure if I like this one as much as the first.

What's your favourite? With blue or without? I'd love your opinion on it! 
-Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment