Friday, April 15, 2011

Sister Haystack Vintage

My newest post is about SISTER HAYSTACK VINTAGE!
Sister Haystack is an online vintage clothing store that I am starting up with my sister Jessica. We both love everything to do with vintage and we're constantly at flea markets, antique stores and consignment shops so we thought, why not!
Want to know why we are called Sister Haystack? It was the name of our planned folk punk band that never got off the ground because, well, we couldn't play any of the right instruments. We had to use the name somewhere, and it seemed just right to sum up our vintage aesthetic. That's why!
I thought I'd share all that info with you as well as show you the graphics I've designed for it. I had to create a whole new brand (FUN) so I went with the "Sister" idea and used some country-esque style.


This is our main logo I created (Not including the barn wood background but that has become part of our brand as well. ) I used the mud flap girl idea (two of them for sisters) and added some cowboy hats for the country style.  

We each got personalized business cards, kinda neat I think.



Our banner for our etsy shop. Again with the barnwood



Our twitter background, which is also in the style of the business cards. 


And that's all I've created so far. I will probably have more graphics coming as our business expands!

SISTER HAYSTACK IS OPENING ON APRIL 20TH. GREAT GIVEAWAYS! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!
You can find us at http://www.etsy.com/shop/sisterhaystack
                              http://twitter.com/sisterhaystack
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sister-Haystack-Vintage/184865991560084 

- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment