Monday, January 31, 2011

Creative Allies

I was recently referred to the website Creative Allies by my boyfriend Dan Auld and thought it was a really cool idea. Basically the whole idea around it is people post design contests, such as a logo, a poster and whatnot and get designers to compete for the winning design.
If you win you get prize money and sometimes a prize pack, depending on the contest, if you don't.. oh well at least you have some new experience and a new portfolio piece!
The contest I decided on was a static webpage design for Quannum Projects. I haven't posted it online yet, still have a full month, but I decided to show it off on here and see what others think of it.
That way I can still make changes and whatnot. For the project they asked for a static homepage as well as one template for the inner pages, they mentioned keeping the wordpress themes in mind.

This is the homepage of the website.

This is the inner page template of the website.

I'm not sure if I kept the wordpress theme in mind enough but I still really like how it's turned out so far. What do you think?
-Heather

2 comments: