Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Logo Projects

I recently decided I'm going to make a few new different logos for my portfolio and also for practice. My sister, Jessica, a creative writer gave me help with coming up with some pretend businesses.
The first one she came up with was Carol's Flowers. I drew up a few logo sketches and then after creating it using Photoshop and Illustrator, this is the logo I decided on.
My first all-black design

I changed it up a little with a lower opacity, I like this version better than the all-black.

And finally here's what it looks like in colour, though all the colours could be easily changed, keeping the same shades.

I figure this new logo project will also give me something to use as examples if I ever decide to start selling graphics on Etsy. 
Keep watching for new logos! I have a lot of sketches (and pretend businesses) to create logos from.

No comments:

Post a Comment