Saturday, January 15, 2011

Recipe Binder and New Project!

So I've been failing a little on getting my friend's Christmas present done and to her.. but I've finally finished it tonight and decided to show it off!
( I told her not to look at my blog :P )
I was working on a recipe binder for her. I know she really likes girly stuff and cupcakes so I made her the cutest binder I possibly could.
The recipe binder front. A light pink sparkly fabric, I got this at a thrift store for 3 dollars and I still have some left! Awesome!

The binder all put together, pink sparkly felt for the inside.

And finally a close up of it (just couldn't resist taking a picture of the sparkles)

In addition to that, I'm starting my newest project and THIS is what it involves!

That's right! A wedding dress! I won't tell anymore for now but let's just say I'm going to be making it into something else. Exciting.
Comments always welcome.
-Heather

2 comments:

  1. Nice gift! I am anxious to see your wedding dress makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working on the pattern right now so hopefully the finished project will be posted in the next two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete