Friday, January 28, 2011

The Newest Business Card

Lately, I've found myself in the position where I'll be talking to someone about my freelance projects and it would be the perfect opportunity to give them my business card, but unfortunately I haven't got any printed lately.
I've made several different business cards for myself but for some reason can never decide on what I actually want. I find it's a lot easier to create things for other people than for myself. 
Anyways, I came up with a brand new business card to get printed and I think this is the one! At least for now. :P

Front of the business card

Back of the business card

What do you think? Any changes I should make or should I go ahead and get it printed! Let me know, I'd love to hear what other people think. 
-Heather :)



No comments:

Post a Comment